Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ho-hum

I know I have been slacking on my blog. I don’t have too many readers, so I have not received too many complaints. Not too much has been going on lately. We are working on our New Years Resolutions: lose weight and stick to our budget. That does not leave much room for fun stuff, but what can you do.

TJ started his intermediate puppy classes last week. I must say he is the smartest puppy in the class!

The year of wedding has begun. I have my first Bridal Shower for my friend Elaine next month. Then, her wedding is in April. So far, this year we have 5 total weddings, 4 are out of state. So, I guess it is a good thing that we are being tight with money and calories. =)

3 comments:

Brent said...

Hey! That's great! Let me know what you need. We are updating the site often with new designs. If you want soemthing you don't see, let me know. I can probably do it.
Congratulations on your recent wedding. It sounds like you have an exciting year coming up!
Also, I'm just curious whose site got you to mine. I know how you can start browsing and end up on the most random sites!

rachel said...

Sorry! The last comment was me. I was logged is as my husband!

Suzie said...

Jen,
It was great seeing you at the shower. Thanks for coming, we had a blast!