Monday, November 12, 2007

I've been tagged

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. TJ is such a ball full of energy and can get me so annoyed. Sometimes I wonder if I will lose my temper when I have children, like I do with TJ.

2. I only have one blogging friend, so I end up reading the blogs of her friends. It seems stalkerish, but their blogs can be so interesting and informative, I just can't stop!

3. My husband amazes me all the time. When I met him I had no idea how smart and handy he was. Just this weekend my battery died and he spent 2 hours researching what could be wrong and replacing the battery all my himself. I would be lost without him.

4. I can get really bad road rage. I cuss and shake my fist at people. I have even flicked people off. I guess you would not expect that from me, but some drivers are just so terrible.

5. I feel I have a slight case of OCD. I double check that I lock doors and have even washed my hair twice in a row just to make sure I did it. Drives me crazy sometimes.

6. Sometimes I regret not getting a Physical therapy degree in college when I had the chance. I guess I was so concerned about graduating in 4 years that I did not apply. Now I hope I can still go back to school for it before it's too late.

This was easier than I thought it would be. I don't have anymore blogging friends, but if you read this feel free to comment. =)