
I have been super busy lately. Here is what I have been up to:
* I decorated the inside of the house for Christmas all by myself. All that is left to put up are the lights outside and 2 more wreaths.
* I am applying to Physical Therapy School at UCF. I take the GRE this weekend and also complete my 30 volunteer hours this weekend.
* I am finishing Our Family Cookbook as a Christmas gift. We have over 200 recipes!
* Puppy School ends in 2 weeks. Can’t wait for TJ to have a graduation cap photo! TJ also met Santa at Petsmart this past weekend. That will be the photo for our Christmas cards.
* I went to Christmas Tea with my Mom at the Ritz Carlton. La Tea Da! We got champagne, scones, tea sandwiches and desserts. I don’t like tea, so I got hot chocolate in a teapot instead. =)
* I got a new phone, it is a red Motorazr. It is so neat and cute! It is pictured above.
* I decorated the inside of the house for Christmas all by myself. All that is left to put up are the lights outside and 2 more wreaths.
* I am applying to Physical Therapy School at UCF. I take the GRE this weekend and also complete my 30 volunteer hours this weekend.
* I am finishing Our Family Cookbook as a Christmas gift. We have over 200 recipes!
* Puppy School ends in 2 weeks. Can’t wait for TJ to have a graduation cap photo! TJ also met Santa at Petsmart this past weekend. That will be the photo for our Christmas cards.
* I went to Christmas Tea with my Mom at the Ritz Carlton. La Tea Da! We got champagne, scones, tea sandwiches and desserts. I don’t like tea, so I got hot chocolate in a teapot instead. =)
* I got a new phone, it is a red Motorazr. It is so neat and cute! It is pictured above.

No comments:
Post a Comment