Monday, December 10, 2007

Fun, yet busy weekend!

Friday night we went to the Hard Rock Café at Citywalk for my brother in law, Jim’s birthday. It was a night of drama! First, we get seated next to a table of 30 annoying high schoolers, so we decided to move. After we finally got a table together the beers were watered down, my burger was raw, and our aunt who is allergic to onions got onions on her plate. After we ate, the drama settled a little as the whole restaurant broke out into the YMCA. Crazy place! Then, we went over to Pat O’Briens where they questioned his brothers ID. He is 26 people- learn how to read ID’s! Oh, what a night!

Saturday night I went to a Christmas Silent Auction and dessert with my new cousin Tiffany. I bid on a cake baking set and won! I also won one of the door prizes, a set of 3 Starbucks cocoas- yum!

This weekend I took the GRE and finished my 30 hours of volunteer work for Physical Therapy. I am so glad that these are done with. I turn in my application this week!

My plans for this week include: mailing my holiday cards, finishing decorating for Christmas, printing and mailing the recipe books, and finishing Christmas shopping. Plus, I need to clean my house. I have been so busy with everything else, that the cleaning has been pushed aside. After this busy week, I hope things settle down so I can enjoy the holidays!

No comments: