Monday, December 17, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

This past weekend was very Christmasy! On Friday my Mom and I went to the Nutcracker. It's a tradition we try to do every year. This year they had many changes to it, so it was like seeing it for the first time again. We loved it!
Saturday morning there was a Howl-I-Day party at the Dog Park. The party was not as great as the Halloween Party at the Dog Park, but we got a free photo with a decorated fire hydrant! We also did some holiday shopping- I am pretty much done, but a few things are still in the mail.
Saturday night we had dinner with friends then walked around Cranes Roost Park. They had lots of holiday light decorations out.
Sunday was SeaWorld. They had a Polar Express ride for the holidays and it was really neat! We also saw the Shamu Christmas show. Shamu splashes water to the crowd and it was cold out! I felt bad for the people who thought it would be fun to sit up close!
On Monday TJ graduated from Puppy Obedience School! He got a certificate, but no graduation cap photo- bummer!
Can't believe Christmas is less than a week away!

No comments: