foreverland
A look into my life
Monday, August 13, 2007
I'm Famous!
This is old news, but still neat. My brother works on Desperate Housewives, as the Script Coordinator, and this past season he snuck my new last name into an episode. Above is the screenshot. Thanks Brian- so cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jen
I am a recent newlywed to Bob and the proud owner of a chocolate lab, named TJ McPuppington.
View my complete profile
Recently Read
Site Visitors
Links
Our Homepage
Stacy
Suzanne
Blog Archive
►
2008
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2007
(39)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(11)
Favorite Time of Day
Doggie Sundae
Pineapples in our yard!
Randomness
Rivership Romance
The Wedding Tag!
Weekend Update
I'm going to be a bridesmaid!
I'm Famous!
Walk Score
TJ McPuppington
No comments:
Post a Comment