* I have decided to participate in Angelle's Book Tour. She is Stacy's sister in law. So, I got a library card and went to our local library. The place was a dump, it looked like a dirty old used book store. They said they had copies of the book and pointed to several shelves where the book could be. They said they were not in alphabetical order and "Good Luck!" I thought libraries were suppose to be organized. So much for that. I did find the book though and it did not take too long to hunt down. Yea! (Update: I went to the Orlando Public Library after the local library- what a difference. It was huge- 4 floors! They had a cafe and a gift shop. Too bad they can't spread the money around to the local branches)
* I got my wedding dress back from the preservation company. It looks so pretty in the box, but I don't know how they fit it in there. I can't take it out either because they sealed it, so it won't yellow. Maybe in 20 years I can take it out and look at the whole thing again. =)
* I cancelled my gym membership! Most people are excited to join, but I am excited to cancel. It was just a waste because the gym was so far away. I have been walking at lunch with a co-worker and I walk TJ twice a day, so I really didn't need to go anyway. They made Bob & I come into the gym though, they would not let us cancel over the phone. Like someone would randomly cancel someone else's membership. Stupid gyms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment