1. Where did you meet your husband?
We met on a cruise in 2005
2. What was the first thing you said to your husband?
I don't remember, but I am sure it was something like "Hi, I'm Jen"
3. Where was your first date?
On our first date we had a picnic at Crane's Roose Park, and went canoeing at Wekiva Springs. Then, we went to an arcade and got ice cream. We met up later that night to watch a Gator Game with friends.
4. Where was your first kiss?
In the Bahamas on our first cruise
5. Did you have a long or short engagement?
8 months, so I guess that is a short engagement
6. Where did you get engaged?
On top of the Empire State Building
7. Where were you married?
In Orlando at Dubsdread Golf Course
8. How did the reception go?
It was a blast! The food was great and the dancing was so much fun with our friends and family!
9. How was the honeymoon?
We went on a 7 day cruise to Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize and Grand Cayman. We had a great time and it was so nice to be together.
If you read this, you are tagged!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment