Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend Update

I had a fun-filled weekend. Saturday I met my Mom at Seasons 52. They change their menus for every season and have shot glass sized desserts called Mini Indulgences. The meal was delicious. Then, we went shopping, so a good time all around.



Saturday night, Bob, Sam, Ron, James and I went to the Central Florida Gator Club Football Kickoff Pub Crawl. We got 6 drinks for $15 and we got to go to 7 clubs. It was kind of like UF's Gator Stompin'. We had a lot of fun, there were so many people. They gave us real drinks too, not the watered down ones in Gainesville. I couldn't even finish all my drinks, I guess I am getting older. We went to Taco Bell afterwards, always good after drinking! Bob and I had not been there since Halloween, so we were ready for some Taco Bell! (The above photo is posted on the Central Florida Gator Club website!)

Sunday, Bob and I went to New Smyrna Beach to celebrate our friend Mike's birthday. Kim, Kaela, Mike, Bob and I had a great time at the beach! We went in the afternoon, so it wasn't as hot as it could have been. Then, we went back to their house and had some yummy hamburgers. Kim made them Paula Deen style with butter- yum!

Now, it's back to work- boo! I was late this morning because school started- too much traffic!

1 comment:

stacy said...

sounds like fun, i wish i could've been there..i got ya'lls phone message..thanks for thinking of me =(.....hopefully i can come sometime for some fun. keep up the blogging, fun to here whats going on.