Monday, September 24, 2007

Fall TV

Yesterday was the official start of fall, even though it is still hot here. We have gotten a few nice breezes lately though. With fall comes the new season of TV. Tonight is the Dancing with the Stars premiere. I am excited to see which celebrities are good dancers. Also on tonight is K-Ville. It started last week and was really good. On Thursday I will be watching Ugly Betty, The Office, My Name is Earl, and my personal favorite Grey’s Anatomy. Desperate Housewives should be very good this Sunday; they left many cliffhangers last season. I am also going to watch Friday Night Lights, but I don’t know how long that will be on TV since they moved it to Fridays. Some shows are getting a late start; I look forward to watching Lost and Amazing Race when they come back on.

No comments: