Thursday, September 6, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

I had a great Labor Day weekend! Friday night Bob got us sushi and made shrimp and crab legs! Very yummy! TJ broke a tooth on Friday because he jumped up and hit it on Bob's wedding ring- titanium is strong! He is ok though, because it is a baby tooth.

Saturday, we went to St Augustine with Sam, Ron, Chrissy, Adam and James. We walked around St. George street and shopped. For lunch we went to The Columbia Restaurant. The food there is spanish and it is delicious. I had the 1905 salad and the Arroz con Pollo. We also went to San Sebastian Winery. The map said it was only a few blocks away, but we walked for a while and it was hot! They give free samples and there is a self guided tour. I thought most of the wines tasted woody. They don't have any vineyards on site, so that was kind of disappointing. Aftwerwards we went to the Fort called Castillo de San Marcos and got some fudge at Kilwins. That night we went to Bonefish and it was very good, except for the Sangria- I had them take it back. It did not taste very good.

On Sunday Bob and his friends fenced in the yard- yea! It was a lot of work for them, but now TJ can go outside by himself. He is pretty much housetrained now. I took TJ swimming while they were building the fence and he loved it. He kept jumping in. Sunday night we went to Sam's parents. They had a birthday party for Sam with BBQ and cake.

On Monday, we went to Tampa to see my friend Chrystal. Her sister Colette has a 7 week old chocolate lab, so we took TJ to meet her. The meeting did not go too well. Chloe was really tiny so they really couldn't play together. TJ looked so big next to her. TJ had fun though and he was great in the car. He had the whole backseat and mostly slept.

Tuesday morning I was flossing and broke part of my permanent retainer. So I had to go to the dentist to get it fixed, what a pain! TJ went to the vet, he is 31 pounds! He got his last set of shots, so we can go to the dog park soon! Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

stacy said...

you are a BUSY girl jen, geesh....wish i could be there and be busy w/ you guys..=( miss you.