Monday, September 24, 2007

Weekend of Birthdays

On Saturday we went to New Smyrna Beach for our friend Kim’s 30th Birthday. We went to a Jazz Fest the city was having. The festival was not very big, but we did try one of the chef’s Key Lime seasonings on fish and it was delicious. We bought some to take home and the ingredients are on the package, so we will have to recreate it once it is gone. Bob made his homemade lasagna with healthy choices and you could not tell the difference. Then, we played Rummykub, which I haven’t played in years.

On Sunday we went to Seasons 52 with my parents for my Dad’s birthday. They had their autumn menu and we had a really nice time. I got my Dad speakers for his new Ipod. I bought Rummykub for us, and we played that. The game is addicting!

No comments: