On Saturday, Bob took me to the Hard Rock Hotel for my birthday. What a sweetie!
It is located at Universal. We met up with his Dad for lunch at the Nascar Sports Grille and then we went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. For dinner we went to The Kitchen at the Hard Rock Hotel with Sam, Ron, Chrissy and Adam. It was character night so we saw Shrek and Scooby Doo. We had drinks at the Velvet Bar in the lobby of the hotel. The hotel was really hip and the people that worked there showed it. There were several with piercings and tattoos.
Sunday we went to Brio Tuscan Grille with my parents for dinner; it's a really yummy Italian restaurant.
On Monday my co-workers made me lunch and my boss baked me a cake. Bob and TJ met me for a lunchtime stroll around Lake Eola. To end the day we got Coldstone ice cream, yum! All in all it was a great birthday, I just wish I got that special birthday feeling that I used to get. I guess that just doesn’t happen when you are older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
jen, i'm so sorry i missed your birthday, i could come up w/ some excuse but i wont b/c i should've remembered. =( sorry..xox
Post a Comment