Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Walk Score

I thought this site was neat, Walk Score. It tells you how walkable your house is to restaurants, shops, etc. I got a 23/100- not very walkable!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! I got an 86%! But when I looked at the results they were a little strange - like for a school, they listed H&R Block and for a bar, they listed Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles...weird...

Jessica...

Anonymous said...

I think Walk Score is a service that can be especially useful for those who are going to buy a house but haven’t chosen the region yet. I ve tried but my score was rather low, about 25. But how often do we walk nowadays? People go by car much more often i think. At drivescore.fizber.com it is possible to get your drive score and see how close establishments are by car. I ve tried and this time my results were much better.