Monday, October 22, 2007

Babies




Last week I went in Babies R Us for the first time. I have 2 showers coming up- one for Bob’s cousin and one for a girl at work. Babies R Us is huge and so overwhelming. I had to ask several people where to find things. There were items I tried to find on my own, but I had to give up and move on to another item. There were walls of pacifiers, bottles and strollers, oh my! I guess this is good practice for when I have kids and I’ll have to go there all the time.

On Sunday we got to meet Summer Jewel Ward, Bob’s cousin’s baby. She is so cute; she is a premie! She weighs about 5.5 pounds! I could not believe how little she was- tiny toes and fingers! I got to hold her on the boppy, which looks like half of an inflated inner tube. Bob was a natural holding her. It was funny to see Bob with the boppy, pink was always his color! He even managed to still use his phone while holding the baby- he can’t let go of that! I even got to feed her and burp her. I was not the best at burping though, because I put her to sleep =) Next week is the Baby Shower and I am in charge of the games- should be lots of fun!

No comments: