Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend of Fun!

On Saturday, Bob, James and I went to watch the England vs. France Rugby Game. Actually, they watched it and I walked around the mall. Then, we went to Celebration’s Ocktoberfest. It is Disney’s perfect little town. It is very nice, but a little creepy because it is so perfect. We met my Mom and Dad there and had a seat outside of a deli. We could have walked around the main street to see the booths they set up and get some dinner, but it just never happened. Bob’s brother and Dad were there, and also his aunt and uncle. I never saw his aunt and uncle though because they were at the other end of street watching the concert, and I never left our cozy table. We started drinking wine and after a while Bob was not looking good. He went behind a building and sat down then fell into a bush. I had to keep myself from laughing, even though he did not feel good. So, I said I would get the car after I found James. James comes over stumbling, what a fun night! So, on the way home they both passed out and Bob had his head hanging out of the window for most of the ride. At the rugby game they were both drinking beer and some liquor, so the mixing of alcohol and not eating dinner led to an eventful night! We still managed to have fun though, it was great fall weather; the music and company were great! They even had fake leaves that blew out onto the main street, a pumpkin patch and hayrides.

Baby News! (no, not me)
Bob’s cousin Tiffany and her husband Joe are adopting a baby girl and it was born Saturday night! I can’t wait to meet the new addition to the family. Her Bridal Shower was set for October 27th, so now the guest of honor will be there. Yea!

No comments: