On Saturday we went to Chrissy and Adam’s Housewarming Party. They live about 5 minutes from us now and have a nice, new townhome. We ate, drank, and socialized and watched some crazy kids run around.
On Sunday we went to SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular. It is mostly a trick or treat event for kids, but we have passes until the end of the year, so we figured we would check it out. They did a really nice job with the trick or treating and it looked like they were giving away tons of free candy (and apple sauce, very funny!) Definitely something we will come to when we have kids. We went to the Beer Tasting and tried about 4 different beers. The guy was very generous and I couldn’t even finish all my beer, another sign of getting older =) The weather was pretty nice because it had rained early in the day, but man was it packed there! I thought the rain would make people stay at home, but I guess they all came for the Halloween event. We ate dinner at Cricketer’s Arms Pub, an authentic English pub in Orlando. I have to brush up on my English food to prepare for our trip to England next April.
This weekend I also started organizing a Family Cookbook. I am going to send it out as a Christmas gift to the family. It will be nice to have all of our recipes in one place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment