Tuesday, November 27, 2007

An Engagement and a Wedding!

On Friday my brother proposed to his girlfriend Jessica in San Francisco! Yea! I am so excited for them =) I knew he was planning on proposing, so now the secret is out! Congratulations! Above is a photo of the happy couple and the ring.

On Saturday we went to Betsy and Mike's wedding. Bob used to work with Mike. It was at a French restaurant called Maison and Jardin. The wedding was outside and the weather was very nice. There were about 60 guests. Betsy looked absolutely beautiful- she has the prettiest red hair! For cocktail hour I had 4 mimosas! Yummy! Everything was decorated so nicely and everything was coordinated. The colors were brown and a kelly green shade- I was so surpirsed that she got the linens and stationary to match perfectly! At our table we had a guy with a mohawk- who does that anymore? There were also some people from my high school there. Crazy how people from the same high school become friends with people from different schools. Bob and I danced to a few of the slow songs- he is the best slow dancer! Afterwards we were going to go downtown with some of Bob's friends, but by the time we got home to change and take TJ out, we were too tired. We are getting old =) Next year we have 4 weddings! Plus my brother and his fiance will be scheduling their wedding- not sure when yet. Wedding mania!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.